Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
How to request a Return/Exchange/Refund:
1. Contact us via the Contact Us page to verify that your item is available for return before taking any other steps. A representative will get back to you with details on how to take the next step.
2. Repackage the item including all original parts, packing materials, instructions, etc. Within reason, this means that everything must be returned exactly as it was sent to you. Poor repackaging or the return of merchandise damaged after receipt could result in refusal of your return and loss of any refund or replacement item. Items for return must be unused and undamaged to qualify for the refund. Do not send items back in a regular envelope, this is not sufficient packaging and can cause items to be lost in the mail or damaged in transit. Padded envelopes or boxes are required and are provided free of charge by USPS if sending Flat Rate Priority Mail.
3. Include a copy of the original Packing List in the package, and indicate whether you would like to be refunded for the item or if you prefer to have a replacement sent out.
4. For defective returns, you will be issued a pre-paid return label. For non-defective returns, you will need to send the package back to the address which will be emailed to you by our representative.
5. If you are to receive a refund, it will be issued when the returned item has been received in satisfactory condition.
6. Refunds will be processed within 2 to 5 business days of receiving the items and will be applied directly to the payment method that was used to make the purchase.